Sunday, May 3, 2009

Pigs...

I've always thought that pigs were a perfectly pleasant creature. Yes they roll around in their own filth. Yes they eat something called "slop" {just saying the word makes my stomach turn.} But for whatever reason I've always thought they were "cute." Charlotte's Web was one of my favorite books as a child; Wilbur stole my heart. Only God knows how many times I've read it.

So it breaks my heart to relate this sweet, swine face:
To this not so sweet, bio-hazard.

To be perfectly honest the whole idea of this swine flu thing makes my skin crawl. I think I've used more anti-bacterial gel in the past week than most people use in a month and I think if I wash my hands much more my skin is going to fall off. I never thought I'd say this but I'm really glad that Chance and I don't have kids right now {I know, I can't believe I said that either.} But honestly, I think if we had a little one right now I would be in hysterics, trying to build one of those bubble things. And somehow I just don't think the Lowe's on Clarks River Road carries those. So for now I'll just continue to wash, sanitze, and repeat like a crazy person.

No comments: