Friday, June 12, 2009

Has it really been nearly a month???

Goodness gracious, I can't believe it. It's literally been nearly a month since I last posted. Sorry to those of you who actually read my blog. So many things have happened, so many that it would probably take about a gazillion posts to explain it all. So I'll just skim the surface.
Our house is just about done. We're ready to start putting the interior walls in. We've got all the insulation we need, that's exciting. Chance seems to think that we'll be done in a couple of months. That's even more exciting. {actually it makes me giddy to think about it.} I'm more ready than you can possible imagine to cook in my own kitchen, to do laundry in my own washer, to sleep in my own room, to be able to sit on my couch, in my living room. I could go on for days, but I won't.
I've been having some unexplained health issues lately. The "ever-capable" doctors of our town have no idea what's going on. I've had 4 full blood work panels, an ultrasound on my gallbladder, and a HIDA scan. Next on the agenda are a 2-d echo, and a stress test. I'll let you know the results as soon as we figure out what the heck is going on.
As you may or may not have seen in my last post; I'm a complete Twilight nerd now. I've read all the books, including the first 12 chapters of Midnight Sun {posted here.} I was so addicted that I read all four books in four days. I'm actually re-reading them because I went through them so quickly the first time that they all kind of blurred together. I'm on my second round with New Moon as we speak. I bought the movie on Blu-ray, and I think I've watched it at least 50 times. I'm not exaggerating. And I can't seem to take the soundtrack out of my car stereo to save my life. I'm not entirely positive that I can wait until November. To all of you women out there who I criticized for your love of the books, I owe you one heck of an apology.
I bought this fabulous pillow from an even more fabulous woman. I love it. I can't wait to see it in the house! Isn't it perfect??
My best friend graduated in May from WKU. We're so proud of her.
My little sister also graduated in May from high school. I'm so excited for her that it's probably unhealthy.
Chance is still un-employed, and it's starting to get to me. He's trying very hard, I know, but it's just so frustrating.

No comments: