Friday, April 3, 2009

No fun.

No fun for me today, it's a gross rainy day. I hate rain! Tyler, who is usually game for anything, doesn't enjoy this weather either; he doesn't like to get wet. Breaking news on the house: Chance went and picked up our heating and air conditioning unit last night {in the pooring rain, it took him 4 hours to make a 2 hour trip.} It was a craigslist find, we got it for like $350.00. I was amazed. Chance checked it and everything is in working order. So now we just need to go to Lowes {our second home}, buy the tub, toilet, and the sink for upstairs and we'll have everything we need for the next step in this process- plumbing! I rearranged all of our boxes yeaterday, pulled out what I wanted to put in the half bath downstairs, and kind of re-prioritized things. I'm seeing a massive upload to eBay in my very near future! I don't know where all that stuff came from, and that's what it is-- STUFF. How do two people accumulate so much??

No comments: