Monday, November 10, 2008

My wonderful...

... husband! He's been so great lately. So caring and thoughtful. So huggable, kissable, loveable. The other night he rubbed my back, for no reason; and didn't even ask for me to return the favor! We've been going through a really tough time lately and it's so wonderful to re-kindle the playfulness we had when we were dating, or even engaged. I've been missing it lately-that spark that we had not so long ago, before PawPaw passed away, before the 3 moves in one year (with one 2 months away), before the new dog (then the new cat, then the new dog, then the new cat.), before Tyler got a broken leg and Parvo at the SAME time. Well you get the point.
The other day we had Aunt Bea (Chance's great-aunt) over for lunch. She's a hoot. She told Chance's mom that she finally saw the affection in our marriage, so she thought it'd be ok that we were married. Which is a good thing since we are! She's soo funny.


I love you, Lovee!!

No comments: