Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Thankfulness


Today is one of those rainy dismal days. The ones where you just want to lay in bed all day, forget the dogs that so badly need to go pee-pee, forget the laundry, forget the appointments I have with clients tonight. With all that dancing hopefully in my head, I can't help but be thankful for my life- and the way the Lord has blessed Chance and myself.

It's so funny how He works in our lives, working in the spotlight and behind the scenes at the same time. Chance and I both love the Lord with everything we have; and know that without Him nothing in our lives is possible. We know that He brought us together, brought us through the past year (as difficult as it was), and brought us to where we are now. There have been so many events in the past year of our lives that could have brought us to our knees; but thanks to Him, our love of each other, and our family we have pulled through.

I am so grateful that we have each other. That we have our family. For our "babies" (Nik, Baylei, Ty, and Oliver). We have been blessed with our health, secure jobs, the love of our families, and the undying love for each other. There were several people in our lives that doubted our commitment to each other- to our marriage. It's nothing short of a miracle to me that I have his hands to hold, his arms to rest in, his love to comfort me. I'm so blessed.

To our family and friends: thank you for your countless prayers that were lifted up to the Lord with love. They were our saving grace.

No comments: