Wednesday, February 18, 2009

How well do you know your husband?

I like to think that I know Chance better than anyone else. So naturally when I came across this silly little quiz, I thought I'd prove myself. Added benefit, even though this is "our" blog, he never posts anything. So this will give everyone a peek into his psyche. It might be frightening.



1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen?
Mythbusters, Family Guy, South Park, Law & Order SVU, That 70's Show.

2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
French {Tangy Tomato at Outback}

3. What's one food he doesn't like?
Broccoli

4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What does he order?
Miller Lite

5. Where did he go to high school?
Reidland High School

6. What size shoe does he wear?
Depends on the shoe: 10 or 10.5

7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be?
Miscellaneous computer parts, tools, guns or golf clubs.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Sweet onion chicken teriyaki on wheat with a little bit of lettuce, provolone cheese, salt and pepper, a ridiculous amount of tomatoes and sweet onion sauce.

9. What would this person eat every day if he could?
Tomatoes. End of discussion.
10. What is his favorite cereal?
He doesn't eat cereal, or breakfast for that matter.

11. What would he never wear?
Any garment that's tag said Phat Farm, Sean Jean or anything similar to those brands.
12. What is his favorite sports team?
Indianapolis Colts.

13. Who did he vote for?
He didn't.

14. Who is his best friend?
A 4-way tie between Stephen Hunt, Terry Hines, John Holt and Joe Yamada.

15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do?
Shop.

16. First vehicle?
1972 Chevy.

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind of cake?
He doesn't really like cake that much so I would make him Snickerdoodles.

18. Did he play sports in high school?
Soccer for 16 yrs.

19. What could he spend hours doing?
Golfing, playing video games.

20. What is one unique talent he has?
I'm a pretty moody person {shocking I know} and no matter how mad I am at him, the world, or Joe-Schmo he can ALWAYS make me smile. It pisses me off sometimes.

No comments: