Thursday, December 4, 2008

Lace, Petit fours & Pretty things.

My good friend Ashley is getting MARRIED!!
I was so lucky to have been able to attend her lingerie shower on Sunday.


I drove down after work on Saturday, had an uneventful drive, and arrived at around 9:30 that night. We went out for dinner and drinks, had a fabulous time. Then we went home, laid in bed and laughed until we nearly cried- or peed our panties. We woke up on Sunday and got all dolled up (seemingly our favorite thing to do together) and went to her shower. The ever lovely Meemee hosted. The food was wonderful. The punch was amazing. The conversation was great and the laughter was non-stop. After all the presents were opened and about 4 hours had passed we called it a day. Then I got to meet her wonderful fiance' Corey. He's great and he's everything I could have ever asked for, for my best friend. We watched "Bridezillas"- and Corey watched with us the whole time; watched more tv and then went to sleep. Ashley is a teacher so she has to be awake way too early so I slept in and took my time getting on the road, had another uneventful drive, and got home around 3:30.

Congrats Ashley!!! I'm so glad you loved all your gorgeous gifts.

See you in 3 WEEKS!!!!

No comments: