Thursday, December 11, 2008

My wishlist...

Today Chance and I were watching "Home Improvement", one of the earlier episodes- in the show it's Jill's birthday and Tim spends the entire week stressing over what to give her and ends up making a tribute video for her. This got us talking about all the gifts we've gotten each other in the past and the "great" gift he got me for my birthday this year. So to eliminate this problem in the future, I'm going to post my wishlist here- on the internet, where it can never die. I'll add to it as I see more goodies. Here's what I've got so far:

Burberry Perfume

Mariposa "String of Pearls" Cake Plate

Lucy Ann thin cuff- "Sarah & Chance"

Ruffle Halter Dress from Limited

Sterling Personalized Digital Photo Frame from Pottery Barn

White Ceramic Ribbon Cake Plate

White Ceramic Pitcher

Hydrangeas- always a great choice.

Dreaming:

Sapphire Ring

Red Hermes

Christian Louboutin Heels

No comments: