Friday, December 26, 2008

OOPS...


...I forgot to tell you earlier that I read this entire book yesterday, in one sitting. I'd been wanting to get my little hands on this baby for a while; and once I did I just couldn't stop. I watch the show Jon & Kate: Plus Eight on TLC all the time, I love it. I'm amazed by this woman. Her strength and faith during an unimaginably difficult time in her life is incredible to me. I can't wrap my mind around having one set of multiples much less TWO, one of which is sextuplets.. 8 babies in all. I'd be paralyzed in stress.
On the other hand we both share the love of organized things and labelmaking. {Her bottle system made me laugh out loud.}
I think anyone who is planning on ever having a child, or who has a child should read this book. It gave me an entirely new perspective on how I might handle certain situations and made me think of things that had never crossed my mind.
I can only hope that whenever Chance and I are blessed with a miracle of our own that I will be half the mom, wife, and woman of faith that she is. Kate Gosselin- You are officially my hero. You deserve a medal, or a street named after you, or maybe a national holiday. If you need a spokeswoman to sing your praises, give me a call!

No comments: