Sunday, January 18, 2009

An apology.

Dear Mr. Construction Worker,

Hello, my name is Sarah Bendel. I owe you an apology. Sit down, because I don't do this often. I'm very sorry that I wrote such nasty things about you last week, I was wrong. Because as it turns out you came the very next day! And my hopeful concrete slab turned in just a week and a half into a home, of course there are no interior walls, no electricity, and only half of the siding is up. But I am so thankful for that little (I guess it's not so little anymore) beackon of hope everything I look out the window. It's beautiful. Thank you so much for the gorgeous front door, with those pretty windows on either side I asked you for. Boy did you deliver mister! Who knew that something as simple as a front door could be so beautiful. OOh, and you put in my windows too, they're so nice. I have to confess that I may or may not have gone back there and opened one of the windows, just to day I did it. It made me very happy. I can't wait to see the roofing company come next week and for the rest of the siding to be put up. Then the fun starts. Working on the interior, and even though Chance want's to do that on his own, I'm pretty sure that you'll only be a phone call away if I need you. Please accept my sincere apology for writing such nasty things about you, and saying even nastier things. I'm so sorry. Maybe I'll bake you some cookies to show my appreciation, eh maybe not.

My sincerest apologies,
Mrs. Bendel

No comments: