Saturday, January 3, 2009

Da Da Dum...

The ever feared, anticipated, planned for, maybe prepared for BRIDAL CHRISTMAS is upon us. To clarify for you we at the shop define bridal christmas as: the first quarter of the year when ridiculously huge masses of girls get engaged over the holidays and then they {and by they I mean their consultant - me} try to get their wedding planned by the pending date of her choice, usually May or June. That all sounds great right? Loads of people to sell wedding gowns to, but there's a catch; sometimes it takes up to 8 or 10 or 15 or even 30 weeks to get dresses in and we get 5 months to prepare the bride for the big day. It's interesting. So the dreadful bridal christmas is here, it starts today actually. I know I'll handle it just fine {I've done it for a couple of years.} what I'm concerned about is the 3 constultants that we have who've never seen a busy day. Pray for us.. pray for ME!!

In other news, I hear that beautiful sound again. More gravel. Yay for driveways!!

No comments: