Friday, January 2, 2009

The most beautiful sound in the world.


And it's right outside my window RIGHT now. It's the sound of progress, gigantic trucks with only God knows how many pounds of rock coming to lay the foundation of our driveway. They've already dug the perimeter and are now laying the red gravel {they'll then lay the white gravel on top of that, followed by the black top.} We discussed for the gazillionth time last night how we're going to layout the laundry room, we've yet to completely agree. I'm pretty sure since I'm the one that will be doing the laundry- I'll be the one to win. We do however agree on one thing- the closet. I'm super excited about my closet, it's going to be huge. Actual construction should restart on Monday weather permitting. We shall see.

No comments: